Kaia Kanepi Net Worth , Height, Weight, Age and other information are available here:
About Kaia Kanepi:
Kaia Kanepi is professional tennis player from Estonia. Kaia started playing tennis at a very young age. She started playing professionally since 2000. Kanepi was ranked World No. 15 in August 2012.
Kanepi was the first Estonian to win the singles title in Palermo. She has won four singles titles in WTA Tour. She has represented Estonia in French Open, Wimbledon and US Open, 2nd French Open, 2004 Summer Olympics, Australian Open, Sony Ericsson Open.
:The picture source is the Instagram of Kaia:
Kaia Kanepi Coach:
Kaia was previously coached by Andrei Luzgin, Fredrik Loven, Pablo Giacopelli, Luca Appino, and pro. Mait Kunnap. On April 2010, Silver Karjus became her coach.
Kaia Kanepi Age:
Kaia Kanepi was born on June 10, 1985. She was born in Haapsalu, Estonia. Currently, she is 32 years old. Kaia was born to Jaak and Anne. Jaak is a real estate broker and Anne is a homemaker. Her parents also played tennis.
Kaia Kanepi Sisters:
She has two sisters, Kadri and Karin. Kadri is also a tennis player while Karin is a horse rider.
Kaia Kanepi Height:
Kaia has a height of 5 ft and 11 inches. She is 181 centimeters tall.
Kaia Kanepi Weight:
Kaia weighs 74 kg. Her weight in a pound is 163 lbs.
Kaia Kanepi boyfriend:
Her dating information has not been official yet.
Kaia Kanepi Net worth:
Kanepi has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Her net worth includes sponsorships, endorsements, prize money. Her prize money sums up to $4,457,171.
Some facts about Kaia Kanepi:
- Kaia was titled ‘Best Female Athlete of Estonia’ by the Association of Estonian Sports Journalists in 2008.
- Kaia reached her first final at the tournament ‘Gaz de France Stars’ in 2006.
- Kanepi fell out of Top 30 in 2011.
- In 2016, she had a long break due to an injury. She started playing again from June 2017.
- Kaia hits 170 km/hr to 180 km/hr serves.
- Her serving is one of the strongest serves in WTA Tour.
- She is a right-handed player.